Sunday, April 15, 2007

Self-promotion techniques include writing articles, blogging, writing books, public speaking, and delivering seminars and workshops.

QUESTION.
What are some things I can do to self promote me and my small business? I offer services.

ANSWER.
Self-promotion techniques include writing articles, blogging, writing books, public speaking, and delivering seminars and workshops. Join the local professional associations to gain credibility and the local chamber of commerce to network with peers and potential clients. Definitely build yourself a content-rich Web site that will convert visitors into paying clients. Consider getting the following three books to learn more. See

Promote Your Business
By: Mary Morel
(c) 2004 ISBN: 1865089311

Talk Up Your Business
By: Mary Morel
(c) 2006 ISBN: 174114423X

The Web-Savvy Writer
By: Pat Rutledge
(C) 2006 ISBN: 0977830403

I hope my comments are helpful to you. Good luck! Regards, -Jeff

Jeff Lippincott
SCORE.org Counselor
Princeton, NJ
scoreprinceton @ aol.com
www.scoreprinceton.org
www.jlippin.com

No comments: