Monday, April 2, 2007

Government grants for startups are few and far between. Think in terms of getting your startup funds from some other source.

QUESTION.
I am going to start a non-profit Christian-based communication company that will produce a Christian youth magazine. I will have to start this business from my home right now but wanted to know if there is any gov't funding that I can apply for?

ANSWER.
The government is not providing much in the form of startup capital for either for-profits or nonprofits. So the answer to your question is - no.

You may be interested in the following link? See BECOME A FOUNDER OF A NONPROFIT.

There may be some other links of interest to you about half-way down the following link? See

www.jlippin.com/listmania.html

Sorry I couldn't be more help. Feel free to send me follow-on questions via email. Good luck! Regards, -Jeff

Jeff Lippincott
SCORE.org Counselor
Princeton, NJ
scoreprinceton @ aol.com
http://www.scoreprinceton.org/
http://www.jlippin.com/

No comments: