Wednesday, April 4, 2007

At some point your business will need a Web site. Often it is helpful to get some help creating it.

QUESTION.
I created an event Web site. I just spent the last 3 weeks looking for a designer and couldn't find one. In the meantime I started creating it myself. Still needs help.

ANSWER.
Consider taking a look at the following booklist for help. See WEB PAGE AND WEB SITE DESIGN.

If you are a service business, then take a look at THE WEB-SAVVY WRITER.

If you are a retail business, then take a look at STARTING A BUSINESS ONLINE.

Of course, surf the Net and find sites that you think are wonderful and consider using parts of the ones you like.

I've given you a few things to think about. I hope my comments are helpful. Good luck! Regards, -Jeff

Jeff Lippincott
SCORE.org Counselor
Princeton, NJ
scoreprinceton @ aol.com
www.scoreprinceton.org
http://www.jlippin.com/

No comments: