Monday, April 9, 2007

Entrepreneur has an eBook and now isn't sure how to market it online. Should have had a business plan for the book before she wrote it.

QUESTION.
I am writing an ebook that will have a specific target audience. The ebook itself is the easy part. What I need is direction and suggestions on how best to create a web presence, market and sell my ebook.

ANSWER.
Oh, so you want to be an inforpreneur. Consider taking a look at the following link. See LEARN ABOUT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN INFOPRENEUR.

The techniques used to Sell an ebook or ebooks on the Web are very similar to those used to promote a Web site or to promote yourself online. Consider taking a look at the following link. See SOME BOOKS ON SELF PROMOTION.

I hope my comments are helpful. Good luck! Regards, -Jeff

Jeff Lippincott
SCORE.org Counselor
Princeton, NJ
scoreprinceton @ aol.com
www.scoreprinceton.org
www.jlippin.com

No comments: